I think some of you might feel irritate already, keep on mention about Body Step ... hahaha..chui ar?! blek!
Below are my favourite tracks from the new release Body Step 76
In The Ayr (MC X & PI) / Twilight Zone - Body Tronixx (opening track)
Space Jam - Tone Tonic
Venus Or Mars - East Blokk
Walkin' In The Neon - Arms Of Dub
5 comments:
used to join steps.. but gave up.. cos concentrate on dance.... love the scene where everyone step up and down or do around the world together gether...banyak shioook la..:)
I love Steps. The way you move, the way you step, all according to the chereo. But then, for Jam, I don't like it anymore. Not as hippy-hoppy as Hip-Hop dancing.
Greetings. You recently left a comment on the blog, Biological Clock Ticking (http://biologicalclockticking.blogspot.com) operated by Anton. You may have noticed that his blog was hastily taken down earlier today. Here's why:
For quite some time, the author of this blog has been copying the work of others and passing it off as his own. This is known as plagiarism. It is not only immoral. It is also an illegal, criminal act.
When confronted about this, Anton chose the coward's way out. Instead of responding, apologizing or otherwise expressing some sort of remorse, he skulked away and started another blog.
I thought you'd want to know this, and would want to verify your own archives to ensure he hasn't used some of your own work as well. I'd recommend checking out the service at http://www.copyscape.com to ensure your own material has not been stolen in a similar manner.
I invite you to contact me via my blog, Written Inc., if you would like to discuss this further.
Thank you.
fuyooooooo
so many bodysteps...
gym FREAK.
blek :P
Danny, ayoh...why used to leh?? continue lahh
Sainter, so did u join body step back??
Carmi, who the hell are you?!
Bong, many lor....join lah..
Post a Comment