Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cam Whore

This post is specially dedicated to Leu Mao, hahahaa…he complain in my last post that recently my post is all about gym. I self took these pictures when I was caught in traffic jam and on the way to buy Subway after gym

But not so good 1 lorr…. coz fat jor after returning from US…so don’t puke har…hehehe…

25042010099 25042010100 25042010102 25042010103 25042010104 25042010105 25042010107 25042010108 25042010110 25042010115 25042010120 25042010121 25042010122 25042010123

Sorry if you guys puke after see those pictures….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some more say not self-obsessive person. That's why I tagged you the video in Facebook about the guy saying how guys nowadays like to cam-whore, etc. Hehehe...

Danny said...

no put no put.. once put, put 15 pics.. ;p
keep on cam whoring :)

TZ said...

hmmm... no wonder KY wanna to pass the crown to you... :p

Gratitude said...

15 pics now...to be follwed by 8 more nude ones!!!! ;)
+Ant+

said...

see? paul is back !!! hooray~ more... more... gimme gimme gimme~