Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jual Badan…. Kena Bungkus!! >.<

As instructor, our work kinda sell our own body kan?? but not to devil lah.. coz we use own body and energy to earn money mah…. so consider jual badan lor… muahaha… –.-“ I sound crazy after doing 3 RPM classes today.

Just after I finish my 3rd class, I got SMS, from 1 of the gym soon to be open in Queensbay Mall. They wanna take me as indoor cycling instructor. The schedule kinda tight if put on together with CF and FF slot.

Mon: 6pm
Wed: 6pm & 7.10pm
Fri: 7pm
Sat: 10.30am

wahh…. it seems like I kena bungkus hor!! >.<
The class most probably will start mid Jun

I was thinking should I commit this schedule? I’m book at FF for 1pm slot on Saturday (start Jul), but CF slot not yet confirm, my sifu told me he wanna give me his slot 10am Sunday morning to me, but that has yet to be confirm by GXM. Beside replacing my sifu class in CF, the GXM also told me he will give me a slot, which is unknown yet.

Hope I can arrange slot schedule to cater all 3 gyms.

5 comments:

Danny said...

looks like penang really likes the way u ride huh? lol ;p
take care :)

Pluboy2 said...

lol.. becareful not to teach in gyms that dont have LM license..!

Pluboy2 said...

i mean, LM programs only in LM licensed-gyms..

Suf n Steve said...

aiyo! darl!

jgn jual kote cukup! wakakakak

Keji yaamat!

Anonymous said...

ewwww