I recently notice 1 of my weakness, when I fallen to some one, I feel weak, no energy. The recent incident made me cannot concentrate in my pump class. I can't complete chest track with 7.5kg for god sake!!! >.<
I tried to abandon the feeling, I really dont like it! Just as I try my very best to forget him last night after gym; he called. He hit me to meet up or go his place, I tried to ignore by saying I'm very tired wanna rest etc etc. We then exchange few messages. He then ask again. My reply, go his place after I had my dinner.
How we wrap up the night? Sex of course! Is kinda unusual coz we were chatting, giggling.. Hahaha... I overnight at his place, next morning I wear his clothes and pants to work... So sweet and romantic kan? Don't jealous!! Hehehehe..
1 comment:
cos u memang wan to go to his place ma!
Post a Comment