Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time of my own

For those who read my previous post, you guys may know that I left my previous company. Actually I took company VSS (voluntary saparation scheme), company got to took such drastic manner as business gone really bad due to economy down turn. Most of the electronics manufacturing lines are badly affected, lots of cost down activities is going on; sighh......Then of couse, I get lotsa help by asking me need their influence or not in order to get a job from my ex-colleague; guess I am really good last time....hhehehee.......

So now I got hell lotsa time of my own, read books, blogging, can spend more time in gym; and of course try to restrain myself to go shopping. Been working hard on that.

So any takers?

3 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Time to recharge and worry later! Enjoy & chill.

Sam said...

Yalor yalor, Twilight is right - time for a much needed break perhaps. :) Enjoy it? :)

Paul Figaro J said...

yup. today is my 2nd day......hahahaha..........counting the day......