Sunday, June 20, 2010

Les Mills 2010 Q2 Launch

Coming to KL all way down from Penang on 18 Jun Friday to attend Les Mills 2010 Q2 Launch in True Fitness Jaya33. And of course met up with great friends, Eric, Elvin, Jerry, Calvin, Jason, Michael and Freddie. Only Eric, Elvin (there are compulsory), Jerry, Calvin, Jason Michael join the launch.

Basically I’m quite disappointed with this time Q2 launch, the intensity not much to my expectation.

Being fans of RPM, this release is nothing to me, the track song are so so, the difficulty and intensity, I rate it 6/10; only T7 hyped up. And I finally met the One in TF RPM LMQ210 launch. The one that also crazy to RPM, he attend minimum 7 RPM per week and do double RPM! So happy to know someone that share the same passion!

Body Pump, I consider normal. My instructor tell me to watch out T2 (squat track) and T7 (lunges track). There are surprise in this release in T2, no bottom half, but is down and hold squat; since I join ABT class regularly, thus this move will not be any problem to me. However, T7, lunges track is really a challenge; the track longer than the usual, it is consider the hardest lunges track ever release.

Body Combat, not explosive enough as what I expected because I already watch the Les Mills Launching video. Sorry to TF member who read this blog post, the instructors on stage performance was not up to my expectation. They not really push and give 200% of intensity and energy and forget the choreography as well but it was fun though. So I shall wait for my gym CF in Penang launch in next week to see the true colour of BC44.

Body Step, no review yet as I haven’t attend the launching.

Overall I rate Les Mills 2010Q2 launch is 7/10

3 comments:

Danny said...

dunno why.. i still prefer the BJ47 steps... others program i tak tau la..

Paul Figaro J said...

blow job 47?? O.o"
hahahaha...

Pluboy2 said...

first time presenting it to a class - it;s okay to forget :)

give us a break.. we spent hours and hours memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising and memorizing and practising hehehehe...


(verification word: lube)