Monday, May 17, 2010

Innocence Power Up!

If you guys watch the anime title D-grayman, you’ll know what I meant. In this anime, one of the character name Lenalee. She is one of the exorcist in this anime with the Dark Boots as her weapon; it takes the form of a pair of black boots and give her the ability to run at high speeds, walk on water, and use sound waves as footholds.

So what does it got to do with my post leh?? haha! coz horr….I always believe each type of gym class work out need its own shoes, there is not such shoes for all type of exercise, since I join RPM, Body Combat, Body Step and Body Pump, means I have 4 different sport of shoes!

 

First RPM – SPD shoes

DSC03152

no need for me to explain further lah horr…coz I did blog about it

2nd Body Step – Adidas Clima Cool

17052010222

I bought this shoes in less than 10 minutes. The story goes like this. I was very rush to gym that I forgot to bring my sport shoes, thus I went into Adidas store and this pair of shoes caught my eyes. I tried it on and straight away made a purchase. I can’t remember how much it cost. It very light, around 1kg or less I think

3rd Body Combat – Nike Air Max

17052010223

So cool kan?! I get this pair of Nike Air Max when I was in US. The reason I bought this Nike Air Max coz according to my class instructor, Nike Air Max 360 is the best shoes for Combat Class. It really good and bouncy! I bought 1 pair for Eric, since he wanna take BC instructor module, but salah jor! >.< coz his 1 was for tennis, hhahahah…never mind lah…he can use for normal work out usage.

and finally 4th Body Pump – Nike Shox

17052010221

I used this shoes for Step and Combat before, but I feel not so comfortable, especially in Body Step class. Actually any sport shoes will do for Body Pump class.

So here you go, 4 pair of different shoes for 4 different Les Mills classes. You may think that I spend a lot, but personally it is very important to have the right shoes for the right class; otherwise you gonna hurt yourself!

6 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

Thanks... yeah that shoe is not suitable for combat due to its super rock HARD bottom :)

good that can protect the ankle but not good when it comes to shuffle and kicks..

:) but thanks lor... hehe

said...

gosh~ next time i should purposely forgot my shoes then i can buy a new one~ hahaha

Medie007 said...

fre. a. k. gym.

Danny said...

u memang fesenable gym freak..
btw, i oso have dif undie for dif class.. should i blog abt it? LOL ;p

Ash Godiva said...

there was 1 time i forgotten my towel(my gym don't hv towel) so i rushed to nearby supermarket just to buy it..got no choice at that time=.=

Suf n Steve said...

ko tengok citer kartun paul darling!

ingatkan i jer tengok Tom and Jerry....hahahahahha

of coz tgk dengan my daughter ler kan

tu byk2 kasut tu, kasut gym jer! so sudah habis berapa ribu?
awwwwwww