Saturday, November 13, 2010

Surprise in RPM Training

I was the first participant who arrived at the fitness centre among all of the participants. After I get myself change, I walk into gym and saw Dan. Then another member reached, we then chatted. Dan ask what track is my favourite, said 3 and thus he assign me track 3. I was the only participant he allow to choose, the rest he assign.. heheh..

RPM Kit

After awhile, most of the participant arrived, there is 1 cute guy, local; Balinese ^_^. He took the bike next to mine during master class…. (happy happy joy joy). After that we introduction among each other and then tutorial class… ok here come the 1st surprise.. that cute guy was assign the same track with me by Dan!!! >.<

So when the session we had to listen to our assigned track, he don’t have player with him, so; since he and I having the same track, being a good heart, I ma share with him my player lor.. he had left side and I had right side. So happen he don’t have experience in RPM class before, so, again; me being baik hati guide him on the choreography lor…. so baik kan? hahhaa…

After the session over, he ask me my Facebook account! >.<

Before end of today class, we had to fill up some form, the cute guy not understand about “contact person during emergency” column, he thus ask me about it, I then explain to him can fill in his family member, girl friend, etc. Dan was next to us when I explaining to him, he then suddenly make remark,

“Yes, family member, girlfriend, or BOYFRIEND also can”

I was like O_O in my heart….

Am I that obvious?! >.<

4 comments:

Danny said...

baiknyer hati u..
cuba tengok kalau budak tu muka pecah rumah.. mesti u tak layan dia langsung...;p

Pluboy2 said...

honey..even obama knows u r gay! :P


(word verif: lameness)

Twilight Man said...

LOL Takashi! Muahahaha! Rolling down the stairs.

DinoRic said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You help just because he's cute! Tsk tsk tsk..Baik Hati konon..=p..

Takashi: HAHAHA! So bad you~!

Blog walks! =D