Secondly, my parents coz gimme a shoes rack, my employer coz give me such a good pay so that I can buy more shoes, and last but not least, to God who give a lovely feet, 8.5" (I wish He give me other thing that measured 8.5" too)
So how many shoes I have?Black Leather: 2 (they'll get 1 more friend sooner, cost around 300 each)
Loafer: 2 (white and blue, so fabulous kan? cost around 200 each)
Sport: 4 (cost around 200 each)
Sandles: 1 (Roman worrior design lagi! cost 130)
Thongs: 2 (cost around 20
Clogs: 1 (from Crocs lah...what else, 130)
Total make up aound 2000. What Suf has higer value!
I got 9 pairs of Levis jeans, got such thing as Jeans Whore Award tak?
Next would be Danny, TZ, Bong, Eric, Evann
7 comments:
named me here for what? lol.. wat u expect to get out of me?
saja lorr...hahaha...
cien paul j
mau tengok shoes collection pun susah...hehehe
like what it says " you are not obliged to do it lol...
- croc tu masuk category kasut ker- coz i have few crocs then heheheheh
croc tu kasut ler dear...takkan gloves pulak...ish!
celaka. u know i got 1 shoes less than u lah kan?
i usually dun care about chain tag stuff.. but i'll do it this time.. just for ...... SHOES....lol ;p
love,
shoe freak ;p
OMG Shoes! And I see my name. ^_^ So happy. Hehe. Thanks. I will post a follow up as soon as I get a pic of all my shoes. :D
Post a Comment