There is nothing that excite me when people complement me that I look younger than my age. haha..........how do I get that.....well.......I'm about to shere with you.
I spend quite some amount of money to buy my skin care product, around 300 every quarter.
My mum plays very important role in my skin care practice. When I was a teenager, I seek advice from my mum regarding my skin care. I still remember I used to use Clearacil (donno the spelling write or wrong) to cure my acne. I had acne problem when I grew into teenage, pimple grew every coner in my face; it serious to the extend I need consultation from a doctor, the worse part was I like to squeez those pimples. Goshhh.........when those thing finally squeez out, so much satisfation; but now I regret so much for that action. Then the doctor intoduce me a brand called Shebamed, its quite mild and feel good. I still don't have beauty consious then.
The first person who influence me is my friend when I was in Uni. He keep on emphasize being fair, and the result.........i bought the whole range of Loreal White Perfect, never leave hostel without sunblock covered. As a result, i really look fair!! hahahaha.....then i dyed my hair, i had people mistaken say I mat salleh...hahahah....After I graduated from Uni, maybe not much influence around me, I not much care about my skin. My complexion really dull that time, to make thing worse, i rode on bike to work everyday, i work at USJ then.
I'd say that I'm fully beauty consious when I get to know and close to a few colleagues. My skin care routin not just cleaning, tonning and moisturing but to an advance level! sun blocking, mask (3 types of mask!!) mud pack, peel off and sheet type. Here's what I do
1st : Mud pack. Brand that I use is Himalaya. It can firm, tightens and rejuvenates the facial kin and keeps it young Imparts a natural glow. It also absorbsexcess oil, cleans clogged pores and removes blackheads and deeply embedded impurities. Apply to face, leave it until dry, the use wet sponge to wipe it clean; then follow by tonning and moisturing. You can also follow by applying yogurt mask for further add moisture to your face, then tonning follow by moisturing. You can do mud facial mask once a week or twnce a week. For those has dry skin, not advisable to do.
2nd: Peel off mask. This mask is use to peel the dead skin cell and tighten skin pore. Currently I'm using Kose Seikisho Mask White. After I peel off the mask, the feel is really good! You can do this once every 4 nights.
3rd: Scrub. Scrub or exfoliate is needed in order to eliminates waste material in a rough skin affected by the accumulated keratin. I use various type of scrub, Kose Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel, Skin Food's Rice Mask Wash Off and Skin Food's Black Sesame Hot Mask. You can do this once every 4 nights.
4th: Moisturing Mask. Once you do the scrub process, apply moisture sheet mask. Once the keratin is removed, all the essence from sheet mask will be easily absorbed. After finish, apply moisturiser. This one can be done everyday.
On top of that, I also use essence, eyes serum, and other product. A lot huh.....ohh.........not forgetting to put sun block during day time. Once I plan to go out for around 4 hours, I'll apply sun block with SPF50 and PA+++. PA is to protect against UVA (UVA cause skin ageing), SPF protect against UVB (UVB cause skin burn). There is one more UV rays, UVC that cause skin cancer, up until now, there is no cosmetic product able to protect our skin from UVC. You must be wonder how I get to know all this stuff huh....haha.....I get to know all these knowledge (the UV thing) from Chanel Sales Assistant, lucky me!!
But above all, the best skin care remedi is to drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and get to sleep by 11pm!!!
So try it out and good luck! Who needs botox to get 25 years old appearance??!
No comments:
Post a Comment